Rome VIP Vatican Exploration
Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and Vatican Tour, Hotel Ponte Sisto 5-Night Stay for 2
Suggested Retail Value: Priceless
This Experience Includes:
- 5-night stay in a superior double room at Hotel Ponte Sisto, Rome
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Vatican Museum tour of your choice
- Winspire booking & concierge service
Hotel Ponte Sisto, Rome
Enjoy a 5-night stay in a superior double room (one queen bed or two twin beds) including daily buffet breakfast for two, subject to availability. Guest rooms overlook either the charming courtyard or the garden of the historic Palazzo Spada. The 4-star Hotel Ponte Sisto is a gorgeously renovated palazzo and just steps from Trastevere and Campo de’ Fiori. Located in the heart of Rome on a quiet downtown street, you are within walking distance to the Piazza Navona, Campo de’ Fiori, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Via Giulia and the Trastevere district. A wonderful choice of trattorias awaits just across the Ponte Sisto in Trastevere.
The hotel’s ideal location provides endless opportunities to explore, from the Coliseum to the Fori Imperiali where you can visit the remains of the city’s ancient and glorious past, to romantic strolls along the Tevere or in the squares, surrounded by magnificent palazzos and adorned by splendid fountains.
Vatican Museum Tour
Enjoy the very best of the Vatican Museums, with a 3-4 hour tour that allows you to skip the lines and provides special access to give you a once-in-a-lifetime look at the most important art and architecture of Vatican City. Admire Michelangelo’s beautiful frescoes in the Sistine Chapel and marvel at his Pieta and the colossal Basilica dome, as your expert English-speaking tour guide provides fascinating commentary and answers your questions about the incredible masterpieces contained within this 9-mile collection.
This exclusive tour provider recently formed an official partnership with the Vatican Museum, providing a separate partner’s entrance and more access to the world’s finest art collection.
Tour options include:
- Semi-Private Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica Tour – Enjoy a more personal and intimate Vatican experience with group size of 12 people or less. Visit the main highlights of the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel and Raphael Rooms, plus St. Peter’s Basilica. Early-morning access means you will enter the Museums before they open to the general public. From the Sistine Chapel you will be escorted through a special entrance
to access St. Peter’s Basilica directly.
- Extended Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums Tour with Bramante Staircase and St. Peter’s Basilica – Visit hidden areas usually closed to the public, the Vatican Art Gallery, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica and St. Peter’s Square. Most exciting perhaps is the Vatican Pinacoteca, the official Vatican Painting Gallery. This vast wing houses countless masterpieces by Renaissance artists, including Raphael’s ‘Transfiguration’ and Leonardo da Vinci’s unfinished ‘St. Jerome in the Wilderness’– the only confirmed da Vinci work remaining in Rome. Step behind the red rope like a VIP and you will be one of the lucky few who get to see the Vatican’s magnificent Renaissance double-helix designed staircase.
- VIP Early Breakfast inside the Vatican Museums with Sistine Chapel and St. Peters Basiclica – Enjoy breakfast in the tranquil Vatican Pinecone Courtyard, with beautiful views of the dome of St. Peter’s Basilica, for a truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Then enter the Vatican Museums before most of the staff, giving you a unique opportunity to enjoy the world’s smallest country in the peaceful hours usually reserved for the Pope. (April – October)
Tour options based on availability.
Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance. Reservations are subject to availability. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. All purchases are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold. Ground transportation is not included unless where specified.